US President Barack Obama greets 10-year-old Haley Klepper during a ceremony honoring the 2012 NCAA Women’s College Basketball Champion Baylor Bears in the East Room of the White House in Washington, DC, July 18, 2012. The team’s so-called biggest fan, Klepper, who suffers from a rare Mitochondrial disease, attends all the team’s games and has a reserved spot in the locker room.
- pleasefeelbeautiful likes this
- nomoretexasgovernorsforpresident reblogged this from firstfamily
- nomoretexasgovernorsforpresident likes this
- sequinsandcitations reblogged this from firstfamily and added:
- dudelikespink reblogged this from firstfamily
- clarissehadwalkedhere likes this
- firstfamily posted this