Instead of campaigning in Ohio, President Obama will visit New Jersey tomorrow (Oct 31st) to see for himself the damage Hurricane Sandy has wrought.
No word yet on whether the president will be touching down in Hudson County.
The president will be joined by Gov. Chris Christie, who has endorsed Obama’s opponent, Mitt Romney, for president.
But Christie has been effusive in his praise of the cooperation the state has received in the wake of Hurricane Sandy’s destructive pass through.
The president has been great,” Mr. Christie said on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe.” “The president has been all over this and he deserves great credit.”
- alinicole102 likes this
- insteadofspeaking likes this
- danthekyman likes this
- kristinastewartcolbert reblogged this from nomoretexasgovernorsforpresident
- nomoretexasgovernorsforpresident reblogged this from firstfamily
- nomoretexasgovernorsforpresident likes this
- andileigh92 reblogged this from howscandinavianofme and added:
- howscandinavianofme reblogged this from firstfamily
- firstfamily posted this